affordable : reliable : local
Home Makeover – Orange County
Is your Orange County Home ready for a whole new Home Makeover?
Is your home in need of a major home makeover? Do you live in Orange County and feel your home just needs a little more spice to liven it up? If you are at your wit's end because you just cannot decide which colors to use, what patterns work best or furniture and fabrics to select. Try giving one of the best know Orange County home stylist a call. Mack Richards is a home styling consultant available to help you with your home makeover.
If you and your significant other own a home in Orange County and your home decor is beginning to look a little dated or maybe you just need the change up in your life. Maybe you need some organizational advice and planning. Did you just buy a new 75" TV from Costco and can not seem to find the right place for it? Maybe you should seek a home stylist. Home stylists help design and choose the décor of your home with you. They are trained professionals and have offered services to homeowners for years so don't feel you are the first one to need home makeover advice. "A home stylist does for your dwelling what a clothing stylist does for your closet" as Mack Richards would say.
A Home Makeover Service Include:
- Help Determining what your personal style is and how you want to begin your home makeover process
- Assistance in Choosing the right Color Scheme. With so many to choose from sometimes narrowing it down takes a little help from a professional. Good thing it is included in your consultation. .
- If you don't already own some or need to add or remove a piece to get that perfect look your home makeover consultant will help you with Choosing Furniture .
- Not only will you probably wan help choosing colors and furniture your consultant should also be very knowledgeable and help you with Coordinating fabric's to the rest of your homes style.
- In some cases a piece of artwork will set off the entire design of your makeover. There is a lot to say about your tastes in artwork. A consultant can show you different styles and narrow down a style for you. This usually helps enlighten you to palates of color. Choosing Art work, lighting & lamp fixtures that match this theme or color will make your home look beautiful.
- Maybe your home doesn't need an entire makeover and just needs a few items here and there to give your home an overall facelift. Your consultant will help you with these selections.
- Virtual Space planning is a way to show you how things will be placed and organized within your new home environment after your makeover. Your consultant will draw up diagrams for you to review and help visualize the final approach
- A 3D Room Rendering is usually a good idea. It helps you get a very detailed and precise idea of what you will have as a final product to your makeover. It allows the consultant to visually show you the furniture and colors virtually through a rendered model of your living area.
- The consultant will help you with reorganizing current furniture and help with maximizing space and flow
If you have been thinking about doing a home makeover feel free to call Mack Richards at 949.487.2532 or click here to leave a message